- Limited edition model! Only 500 worldwide.
- Supplied with the HC1 lever blade as standard.
- Sold individually - NOT as a pair.
- Top of the range disc brake from Magura, as used by Danny MacAskill
- Now re-issued in limited edition Raceline Yellow colour.
- Extreme braking power delivered by four pistons through four individual brake pads, letting you lock the wheel down instantly when needed, but you still get great modulation when desired.
- Now supplied with upgraded HC1 lever blade! The HC1 blade offers improved strength and stiffness, and also has a smoothed off rear.
- Lever has a flip-flop design and can be used with either hand.
- Lever body constructed from Carbotecture
, offering a great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Forged aluminium caliper means there is only material where it is needed, resulting in an impressively light brake considering its power.
- Post Mount caliper style makes setting up the brake easy, and is compatible with both Magura
Post Mount caliper to IS mount frame/fork adaptors.
- Kevlar reinforced hose (220cm length) attaches to caliper with a banjo bolt, making it easy to tuck the hose as out-the-way as possible on the bike.
- Supplied complete with olive and instructions on how to cut the hose down to your desired length. Please note if you are bleeding the brake you must not use a barbed fitting in the lever - the syringe is to be pushed directly into the open hole on the lever body. Alternatively we can do this for you here
- Sold as a single brake including mounting hardware.
supplied with rotor or adaptor.
- Weight: 283g
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.
Please note: We have consistently found these brakes to not be as durable as we would like when used for trials. This includes worn out lever travel adjusters and pivot pins, especially if the lever is hit or crashed on. If you would like a durable and reliable brake for trials use, we do not recommend this product.
Please note that over-tightening of the reach adjust screw in the front of the lever blade (towards the + position) can cause a feature on the lever blade cam to be damaged / broken off. This does not happen during normal use and is therefore not covered by warranty. Any brake with this 'fault' will still function normally.