- The flagship frame kit from Inspired!
- Includes frame, forks, headset & chain tensioner.
- Optional Truvativ Hussefelt crank upgrade available!
- Tested extensively by Inspired team riders Fabio Wibmer and Duncan Shaw.
- As used in their latest Fourplay bikes.
- Packed with new features including a tapered head tube and 15mm front through axle!
- High quality 6066 aluminium tube set includes double butted top and down tubes.
- Forged frame dropouts are shared with the top-of-the-range Skye V3 Frame Kit, but machined out to accept a conventional 10mm bolt-in axle.
- The latest Fourplay retains the same tensioner mount system as the previous model, allowing quick and easy installation of your chain and rear wheel with the supplied single-sided sprung tensioner.
- Features a 130mm long tapered headtube, using an internal top cup and external 1.5" lower cup (49.7mm insertion diameter) - FSA Orbit Equipe Tapered Sealed headset included with frame kit.
- Substantial gussets help reinforce the head tube and top/down tube joins.
- As on the Skye V3, the +20mm IS Disc Mount is one piece with the dropout, providing more strength and also ensures great brake mount alignment. Please note
: Due to the thickness of the disc mount, it is important to check you have sufficient thread contact with either your caliper or adaptor, and use longer bolts if required.
- Box-section seat and chain stays have greater resistance to dents.
- Two-piece hollow forged BB yoke is super strong yet also saves weight.
- Euro style (threaded) 73mm bottom bracket features a 1.37" x 24tpi thread suitable for use with any threaded bottom bracket we stock. 127-128mm axle length recommended.
- Tapered steerer tube forks are extremely stiff and strong!
- Forged triple butted steerer tube (215mm long) is made out of aircraft grade 6066 aluminium, and shares the same crown design as the Skye forks to make them stronger than ever before.
- Screw-in top cap replaces the traditional star nut assembly, and also allows easy steerer tube hose routing.
- Chunky fork legs add extra stiffness for hooks, and for moves on the front wheel.
- Neat, forged dropouts feature a 15mm through axle, which is conveniently auto-locating thanks to the tapered face of the dropout.
- Tough IS disc mount is reinforced to reduce the chances of cracking or snapping.
- Available in Neon Red or Metallic Green.
Full kit includes:
FSA Sealed Headset & Inspired Top Cap
Optional Truvativ Hussefelt Crankset:
If you choose this option you will receive the full frame kit along with the Truvativ Crankset which will arrive fitted with:
Truvativ Hussefelt Cranks, 175mm Black
Truvativ Howitzer Bottom Bracket
Truvativ 22T Chainring
- Total weight: 3.16kg
- Frame weight: 1.886kg
- Headset: 0.200kg
- Tensioner and mount: 0.076kg
- Fork: 0.929kg
- Axle: 0.069kg
Geometry (when measured with supplied 410 x 25mm forks):
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay length: 362mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Reach from centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 73mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: +20mm IS Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring