Please check the disc mount position on your frame or fork before ordering this item! Many trials frames and forks have their mounts in a 'plus' position as standard, meaning you may require a different adaptor than initially expected.
- CNC machined adaptor to convert IS standard disc mount forks to Post Mount calipers.
- Anodised finish to match the latest Hope brake calipers.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware.
- Available in three types: A, B and F - standard rotor sizes listed in the variation table, for full details please click here
- Please note that if you are using a Type A Adaptor with Trial Zone caliper, you will need to add 2.5mm of washers between the adaptor and the caliper.
- The Type A adaptor is not compatible with Magura MT7 calipers.
- Finished in anodised black.
- Weight: 20g
Please note that the sizes listed are for International Standard brake mounts. Some frames or forks have the mount at a different position, such as +20 on the rear of many Inspired frames, so you will need a different adaptor in this case. If you aren't sure which one you need, please feel free to contact us for advice.