New from Hope, their long anticipated dropper post lever!
- Fully adjustable lever position and reach.
- Sealed bearing pivot for smooth operation.
- Compatible with a wide range of brake master cylinders!
- A brand-new product for Hope Technology, their Dropper Lever takes all their CNC expertise in brake levers to create the ultimate dropper post lever!
- Designed for cable operated dropper posts, the Hope Dropper Lever is the perfect finishing touch for the mountain bike in your life!
- Made from CNC alloy with anodised accents for a super durable finish.
- Can be directly mounted to Hope Tech 4/ XCR and Tech 3 Master cylinder using parts HBSP426LH / HSBP426RH
for Tech 4 master cylinders, HBSP325LH
for XCR master cylinders or HBSP384L
for Tech 3 master cylinders.
Matchmaker mount will position the dropper paddle closer to the grip when combined with Tech 4 master cylinders. Ideal for smaller hands!
- Also compatible with SRAM DB-ACC-MMX-A1
- Large, CNC machined thumb paddle gives a positive feel with a similar surface area to a gear shift lever, enabling confident operation in the roughest terrain.
- CNC thumb paddle features a neat 'leverage' adjustment to position the paddle where you need it, and increase the cable leverage up to 20% by positioning the lever paddle further out on the lever arm. Increasing leverage provides a lighter lever action and more lever travel, decreasing leverage provides a quicker action with less lever travel.
- Reach adjust dial allows fine-tuning of the lever position with a polymer insert to keep it locked in place once you've set your adjustment!
- Indexed cable adjustment makes on the fly adjustments easy, and avoids cable slack from the barrel adjuster coming loose.
- Sealed bearing pivot reduces lever play and ensures smooth operation.
- Available in all 6 current Hope colours!
- Supplied with fitting instructions and T25 mounting bolt.
- Sold singly.
- Weight: 39.2g