Please check the disc mount position on your frame or fork before ordering this item! Many trials frames and forks have their mounts in a 'plus' position as standard, meaning you may require a different adaptor than initially expected.
- The ideal way to get more power out of your front disc brake... a bigger rotor!
- A 'Plus 20' adaptor allows you to go from a 160mm rotor to a 180mm one, and the 'Plus 40' to a 200mm rotor (for example - simply add 20mm or 40mm to your current rotor size).
- Not compatible with 183mm and 203mm rotors.
- Fits almost all modern 51mm-spaced disc brake calipers, please enquire if unsure.
- Anodised silver finish to match the latest Hope brake calipers.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware.
- Weight (without bolts) - Plus 20: 32g. Plus 40: 23g.