- Strong, lightweight crankset from Clean!
- Compatible with AS30 frames (e.g. Clean K1/X2, Crewkerz Jealousy).
- Top quality trials crankset from Spanish brand Clean!
- 30mm diameter axle combined with unique spline interface for the crank arms ensures maximum stiffness and rigidity.
- Crank arms are forged from 7075-T6 aluminium alloy, then CNC-machined to remove weight where it isn't required.
- Shimano-HG splined section on the axle allows the use of a range of freewheels, including the Bonz Splined 108.9
, Crewkerz Splined 108.9
and Clean 135.9 Splined
- This splined freewheel system makes installing and removing freewheels super easy, and can help reduce chain tension fluctuations commonly found on screw-on crank arms.
- Can be used with or without a Clean splined bashring (supplied as standard with the 170mm cranks - 160mm cranks are fitted with a spacer instead of a bashring), which can be orientated for either right or left foot forward riders.
- M18 alloy crank bolts help keep weight down, and feature self-extracting rings which remove the need for a crank extractor!
- Please note: these crank bolts require a 10mm
- Supplied with press-fit Clean sealed bearing BB.
- This BB is compatible with several frames, including the Clean K1 and X2 frames, Crewkerz Jealousy frames and any other frame that requires a 46mm diameter press-fit BB cup.
- Tough 7075-T6 alloy cups ensure good durability.
- Large diameter 6806-series sealed bearings are tough enough to withstand trials usage, whilst also having top quality seals to prevent ingress of water and dirt.
- Supplied with alloy spacers allow you to align the crankset perfectly on your chosen frame.
- Tough anodised black finish with laser etched Clean logos.
- Total crankset kit weight - 160mm: 647g. 170mm: 654g.