Now supplied without box at a cheaper price!
- New design, same great performance!
- Proven 'HX' Heavy Duty design.
- Huge 1370kg load capacity.
- The replacement for the Z610 HX, the super tough new KMC Z1eHX!
- 7.8mm pin width.
- Suitable for use on e-Bikes!
- Mushroom head pins to eliminate splayed links.
- 'HX' designation means that this uses KMC's "Heavy Duty" design process ensuring it's more than up to the job!
- Stretch proof design helps prevent stretch in the plates, a common cause of breaking. This also means less frequent adjustment is necessary when the chain is new (especially noticeable on bikes with horizontal dropouts).
- Unboxed chain is 96 links long.
This is enough for almost any trials bike setup and should leave you with some spare for bikes with wheels smaller than 26".
- 1370kg max. load capacity.
- Not suitable for use with gears.
- 322g - 96 links - Split link not included.
We do not recommend using these on a trials bike, instead preferring to join the chain as normal with a tool. The chain will come with the joining link attached to one end of the chain, ready to join once it has been split to the correct length for your bike.
- Split links are sold separately if you need one here
please note we do not recommend using split links or joining links for trials.