The ultimate trials riding guide, from TrashZen!
- The end result of years of practise and experience, Your Complete Guide To Trials Riding has been created by Julien Happich, webmaster of TrashZen
- Featuring a wealth of information from technical help through to step-by-step guides to mastering the most technical moves in trials, this book has you covered!
- Detailed photographs are complimented by in-depth written descriptions to help make all aspects of the trials world easy to understand.
- The book covers a vast range of information from the basics of trials bike construction, differences in geometry, bike setup and competition rules.
- Tutorials for almost all trials moves from the humble trackstand through to the most demanding moves on both street and natural!
- 240 full-colour pages (216mm x 140mm) make this book great value for money.
- Now in French as 'Votre Guide Complet du Velo Trial'!
- From Julien:
"Over 40 techniques and transitions are carefully reviewed, from basic bike manoeuvring to expert-level moves as performed by the pros at UCI competitions. Each move is decomposed step-by-step with numerous photos and tips that will boost both your confidence and riding ability. It all starts with balance and a few hops on the back wheel, before you start challenging yourself on new lines and obstacles, looking at new ways to push your limits while staying on your bike. Also included in this book are several chapters about the sport's evolution, bike geometry and setup, as well as preparation advice.
Endorsed by the Union Cycliste Internationale, this carefully crafted handbook features numerous photos from top riders competing at UCI's recent Trials World Cups and World Championships.
- Introduction by UCI President, Pat McQuaid
- Foreword by multiple Trials World champion Kenny Belaey."