- Amazing value for money!
- World Cup winning bike!
- Jitsie's entry level 26" Varial complete bike!
- Developed with their entire team of riders to ensure they perform at the highest level, having already been ridden to victory at competitions around the world.
- Parts kits designed around Jitsie's popular aftermarket parts ensure good durability, weight and strength.
- Suitable for adult beginner and advanced riders alike.
- Please note: The spec is completely fixed at this price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial 26"
- Forks: Jitsie Varial Alloy 26"
- Front hub: Jitsie 100MM HS or100MM DISC
- Rear hub: Jitsie 116MM HS
- Front rim: Jitsie Front, 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Jitsie Reverz Front, 26 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Jitsie Reverz Rear, 26 x 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura HS22 / Shimano MT400 with 160mm Rotor
- Rear brake: Magura HS22
- Brake clamps: Magura 4-Bolt
- Brake pads: Magura Black
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 175mm
- Freewheel: Jitsie 72, 18t
- Chain: Dependant on stock
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Steel, 15t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Caged, Black, or Echo TR Caged, Black. Please note, these are a huge upgrade over the plastic pedals supplied by Jitsie and other dealers.
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashring: Jitsie Alloy Halfring - Please note: So we can set the bike up to your preferences, please mention in the 'Notes' section at checkout which foot forward you ride with.
- Headset: Jitsie Internal
- Stem: Jitsie Forged, 150mm
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Alloy, 5mm
- Grips: Jitsie, Black, willl come with either foam or rubber depending on stock
- Handlebars: Jitsie Alloy Riser, 730mm Width x 90mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: +70mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 660mm
Weight: Approx. 8.5kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.