The new 2018 model will be a different specification to shown below. There will also be a Team spec version available at a higher price. More info and photos will go online as soon as they are available!
- Based around the ever popular Hex frame, this is a well developed and very reliable build.
- Available in gloss blue with a range of brake upgrade options available.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex
- Forks: Inspired Team
- Front Hub: Trialtech Sealed, 32h
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Sealed, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport
- Front Rim: Inspired Team, White
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team, White
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Stainless
- Rim Tape: Black, Rubber
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4"
- Front Brake: SRAM DB5, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM DB5, 180mm rotor
- Now also available with a front Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brake (180mm) or Magura MT7 (180mm) as an additional upgrade if you wish - these options are added at the Checkout. This bike is also available with a rear Magura HS33 2014 brake - this is a special order item only, please e-mail us for more information.
- Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller, 175mm
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 18T, 72 click
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Pivotal, White
- Seatpost: Inspired Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Orbit Equipe, 1-1/8"
- Stem: Trialtech Sport. 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber
- Handlebars: Inspired Riser, White
- Wheelbase: 1040mm
- Chainstay: 385mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 680mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.