- Available in a new colour, chosen by Ali Clarkson!
- Tapered head tube, 15mm front through axle and more...
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Based around the latest generation Fourplay and Skye bikes, the Hex brings the best of the 24" market to the 26"!
- New features include a tapered head tube, 15mm front through axle, 12mm rear through axle, one-piece drop out/rear Post Mount disc mount, hollow BB yoke (as found on the Skye V3) and lighter, upgraded tubeset.
- The specification of the bikes has also been freshened up to make it even better than ever.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex 2020, Post Mount, 12mm Through Axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Tapered, Post Mount, 15mm Through Axle
- Front Hub: Inspired Disc, 32h, 15mm through axle
- Rear Hub: Inspired Disc Rear, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Pro Rim
- Rear Rim: Inspired Pro Rim
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Stainless
- Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Magura MT4 brake option. Please note that the brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black
- Bashring: Inspired Truvativ Integrated Bashring/Chainring V2
- Chain: KMC Z610 Or KMC Z1EHX depending on stock
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech 18T 72-click Freewheel
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP DUB
- Saddle: Inspired Integral, Kevlar
- Seatpost: Inspired Integral
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset:1 1/8" Internal Upper, 1.5" External Lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins Danny MacAskill Single Compound, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 685mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.