- The new Desire 26" complete bike from Crewkerz!
- Great value for money, light weight full build.
- High end features such as a tapered fork and head tube!
- Cool new graphics give the bike a modern look.
- Updated geometry compared to the previous generation Freed.
- Integrated sprung tensioner bolts directly to the dropout.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Crewkerz Desire 26"
- Fork: Crewkerz Desire Tapered 26"
- Front hub: Crewkerz Non-Disc Front
- Rear hub: Crewkerz 135mm Fixed Non-Disc Rear
- Chain tensioner: Crewkerz Sprung Tensioner
- Front rim: Crewkerz Single Wall Front, 32h
- Rear rim: Crewkerz Single Wall Rear 32h
- Spokes: Crewkerz, Black
- Rim tape: Crewkerz Black
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis / Cheng Shin
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis / Cheng Shin
- Front tyre: VeeTireCo The National WAW Edition 2.0"
- Rear tyre: VeeTireCo Trak AM WAW Edition 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura HS33 2015 (2-finger lever blade)
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 2015 (2-finger lever blade)
- Brake clamps: Magura 4-Bolt, Black
- Brake Pads: Crewkerz HS33
- Cranks: Crewkerz Forged ISIS, Black, 175mm
- Freewheel: Crewkerz 108-Click
- Chain: KMC K810
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Screw-On 15t
- Pedals: Crewkerz Single Cage
- Bottom bracket: Crewkerz ISIS, Sealed bearing
- Bashring: Crewkerz Freed
- Headset: Crewkerz Internal
- Stem: Crewkerz Forged, 140mm x 25°
- Grips: Crewkerz Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Crewkerz Alloy Riser, 720mm
- 9.30kg including pedals.
Geometry (Measured by TartyBikes):
- Wheelbase: 1075mm
- Chainstay: 378mm
- BB Height: +70mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 660mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.