New from Clean, the X3 26" bridging the gap between the X1 alloy and K1 carbon range, the X3 is an alloy bike designed for top level competition riding!
- High performance alloy bike from Clean for top level competition!
- New frame features integrated BB30 bottom bracket, integrated tapered headset and redesigned rear end.
- High quality parts kit including tapered carbon forks, carbon bars, sprung tensioner and more.
- Suggested rider height: 1070mm short frame 5.8ft / 1.76m or less
- Suggested rider height: 1090mm long frame 5ft 2in / 1.6m and up
- New for 2023 the Clean X3 26" taking influence from their K1.2 carbon bikes, but with a more affordable alloy frame!
- New frame design made from 6061 T6 + 7075 T6 alloy features a completely revised rear end.
- One piece BB yoke moves high stress weld areas further down the chain stays for maximum strength and utilises a press fit, fully integrated BB30 bottom bracket, allowing for a wider BB shell for extra stiffness.
- Fully integrated sealed bearing headset saves weight and gives the front end a much cleaner look.
- One piece rear dropouts neatly tuck away the rear brake caliper and roller tensioner, protecting them from damage and move welds away from high stress areas.
- The bridge between the top tube and seat stays is now also a one piece design. This increases strength in this key area.
- Through axles front and back, measuring 12mm x 120mm at the rear and 12mm x 104mm at the front, improving stiffness.
- Clean carbon fork as found on their K1.2 world cup bikes has a tapered carbon steerer for reduced weight and increased stiffness.
- New Clean PRO stem with 'under bolt' clamp and Clean Carbon 103mm riser bars fitted as standard.
- Available in 1070mm short wheelbase and 1090mm long wheelbase
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean X3 26", HS mount only
- Forks: Clean Carbon Tapered 26", HS mount only
- Front Hub: Clean X3 HS, 104mm, Sealed, Through axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean X3 HS Splined, 120mm, Sealed, Through axle, 32h.
- Front Rim: Clean PRO, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean PRO, 32h
- Spokes: Bladed, steel
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Clean branded rim tape
- Inner Tubes: Clean Light
- Front Tyre: Clean Koala, 26"
- Rear Tyre: Clean Koala, 26"
- Front Brake: Clean HS Lever, Magura HS33 Slaves with Clean HS33 pads / Clean washerless clamps
- Rear Brake: Clean HS Lever, Magura HS33 Slaves with Clean HS33 pads / Clean washerless clamps
- Cranks: Clean 3P, BB30 Crank set, 170mm with alloy preload adjust collar
- Freewheel: Clean Splined, 18T, 135.9 click
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX 3/32"
- Chain Tensioner: Clean X2 sprung tensioner with alloy jockey wheels
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Splined, 15T
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean BB30
- Bashplate: Clean BB30 Half Bash, Splined.
- Handlebar: Clean Carbon Silver Edition, 103mm rise
- Stem: Clean PRO 'under bolt' 155 x 24º
- Headset: Clean Tapered Integrated
- Headset Spacers: Carbon
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 8.88kg (1070mm wheelbase)
Geometry - measured by TartyBikes:
Short (1070mm Wheelbase)
- Wheelbase: 1070mm
- Chainstay length: 377mm
- BB Rise: 68mm
- Head angle: 70.5°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 680mm
Please note, Reach and Stack is measured using new tooling, so may differ slightly to measurements taken on older bikes.