- Top of the range competition bike from Clean!
- Carbon fibre frame, fork and handlebar.
- New features include through axles front and rear!
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 3in / 1.60m and up.
- Clean's K1.2 26" bike - an evolution of their top-of-the-range Karbon K1 bike!
- Innovative carbon fibre frame and fork make this bike incredibly light but also incredibly strong - to date, none of the Clean team have broken theirs despite using them for a long time!
- New on this model - updated brake mounts, 12mm through axles front and rear and an updated parts kit.
- Contains features such as unique integrated brake mounts, internal hose routing, an integrated tensioner, press fit PF30 crankset, tapered headtube and more.
- Unique feature sees the through axle adaptors that can be switched for standard bolt-in hub dropouts if you have an alternative hub or wheelset to use.
- A step forward for competition trials bikes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean K1.2 26", 4-Bolt Only, PF30 BB, Tapered Internal Head Tube, 120mm x 12mm Through Axle
- Forks: Clean Karbon K1.2 26", 104mm x 12mm Through Axle
- Front Hub: Clean Front, Sealed, Through Axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean Rear, Sealed, Through Axle, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Butted
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Clean Koala, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Clean Koala, 26" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Clean 2020 Rim Brake Lever, HS33 calipers
- Rear Brake: Clean 2020 Rim Brake Lever, HS33 calipers
- Brake Clamps: Clean X2 3D
- Brake Pads: Magura Black
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 170mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 135 click
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Sprung Tensioner
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Splined Alloy 15t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean PF30
- Bashring: Clean BB30 Half Ring (Please mention in the notes field which foot forward you ride in so we can set the bashring up accordingly!)
- Handlebar: Clean Carbon 107.8.6
- Stem: Clean Pro Forged, 141.6mm x 27.8°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacer: 3 x 5mm carbon fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 8.040kg
Geometry (measured by TartyBikes):
- Wheelbase: 1095mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 70mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.