- As featured on the Clean K1 World Cup carbon bikes!
- Super light at just 413 grams!
- Top of the range aluminium single wall rim from Clean!
- Found on Clean World Cup spec K1 carbon bikes, the Pro rim is the best performing comp rim from Clean.
- The overall cross-section of the rim is loosely H shaped, meaning the sidewalls have a direct brace between them, offering stiffer braking than a normal rim with a C section.
- A slight W shape allows nipples to seat perfectly as they come out of the rim at an angle towards the hub, allowing easier wheel building and a stiffer wheel overall.
- A lip on the inner bead area holds tyres more tightly and accurately, ensuring lightweight tyres seat better and stay in place at low pressures.
- Parallel sidewalls provide a square braking surface, making setting brakes up easier - especially when using washerless brake clamps.
- 32mm width ensures the highest possible reduction of tyre roll when used with modern comp tyres, even when riding with lower tyre pressures.
- Generously sized, punched holes massively reduce the weight while maintaining an excellent strength to weight ratio. Triangular shaped cut-outs form connecting bridges across the centre of the rim profile to increase lateral stiffness.
- Available in Black with a 28 spoke drilling only.
- ERD: 559mm, spoke hole offset 7mm (for spoke calculation subtract 7mm from hub offsets).
- Weight: just 413g!
Hole Dimensions (measured at the widest / longest point)
- Width: 18mm
- Length: 29mm
- Width: 9.5mm
- Length: 30mm