- Ultra light weight carbon fibre forks from #Hashtagg!
- Developed with some of the world's top riders including Nico Vallee and TartyBikes team rider Vincent Hermance
- Constructed from unidirectional carbon fibre, with an aluminium insert to support the steerer tube for extra strength.
- Unique leg profile gives distinctive, minimal appearance.
- Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts spaced at 84mm use aluminium inserts, ensuring thread durability. Please note that the brake mounts are very low profile, so some clamps may require the use of one or two M5 washers between the brake clamps and the fork.
- 10mm thick dropouts are spaced at 100mm to be compatible with almost all hubs.
- The steerer insert also features an M6 threaded section, removing the need for a star nut. This threaded section starts 45mm below the top of the steerer tube.
- Integrated crown race system - run your headset bearing directly onto the fork without using the crown race (requires sealed cartridge bearing headset), whether you are using a 1 1/8" or 1.5" lower headset cup.
- Embossed "#" logo on the arch connecting the two legs beneath the crown.
- Large, white graphics boldly stand out against the black carbon finish.
- Weight: just 474g!
- Axle to Crown length: 405mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 200mm