Please note the red coloured graphics and text on the HS fork are now white.
- Top of the range forks from Crewkerz!
- Tested and developed by multiple World Champion Jack Carthy.
- Some of the strongest forks on the market despite their low weight!
- New from Crewkerz, the updated Crewkerz Carbon 26" forks!
- A unique design makes them the most advanced trials forks to date.
- Custom fork leg profiles are designed to make the forks as stiff and strong as possible.
- Made from unidirectional carbon fibre, with alloy inserts in the steerer tube, brake mounts and dropouts.
- Tapered steerer tube is wrapped in kevlar to improve strength, durability, and grip for your stem!
- The carbon steerer tube has 4mm wall thickness, and is strengthened by an aluminium insert. This insert is threaded down to a depth of 150mm (the unthreaded insert continues on below this depth) to allow you to preload your headset without having to use a star nut.
- Integrated crown race system - run your bearing directly onto the fork without a crown race (requires sealed cartridge bearing headset).
- 4-Bolt brake mounts (spaced at 92mm) are integrated into the fork leg, meaning the brake cylinders sit nearer the centre line of the fork, improving stiffness compared to other designs.
- A channel that passes around the crown of the fork above the brake mounts is complimented by a small clip, allowing you to neatly keep your crossover pipe in place.
- Dropouts are only suitable for use with a 9mm through axle, as found on the Crewkerz complete bikes.
- A clear, matte finish is complimented by Crewkerz, WAW and WPP graphics.
- Weight: 540g
- Axle to Crown length: 405mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 190mm