Ideal for the front of a trialsy 24" build, the Kenda Small Block 8!
- The bigger 24" brother of the super grippy Small Block 8 tyre from reknowned manufacturer Kenda, designed by legendary rider John Tomac.
- Made with a harder centre tread (60a) and a softer side tread (50a) to reduce rolling resistance but still give good grip when on off camber surfaces.
- Created with a special slow rebound rubber to try and help make the tyre more predictable and grippy.
- Ideal for use on street or dry rocks.
- Due to it's slimmer profile, it's ideally suited to the front of your 24"!
- Banks of 8 low profile blocks make the tyre as grippy as possible.
- Relatively thin sidewalls help keep the weight of the tyre down.
- Available in 24 x 2.1".
- Weight: 576g