Large volume yet relatively low weight innertubes from Schwalbe.
- Large volume & low weight!
- From well-known tyre manufacturer Schwalbe, their Downhill 24" tube!
- Large volume (rated for 24 x 2.1-3.0" tyres) means that the tube itself needs to stretch less to fit into larger tyres, giving it better puncture resistance.
- Medium wall thickness helps keep weight down compared to a thicker downhill-orientated tube, yet will give more strength than thinner, lighter tubes.
- Only available with Schraeder valve which also features a locking collar to help hold it in place!
- Weight: 232.1g