- Unique hybrid bike that can handle both street and competition style riding!
- Easy to remove seat & post adds to it flexibility!
- Hydraulic disc brakes as standard!
- A first of it's kind! The Jitsie Varial Hybrid takes a fresh look on 24" bikes and combines a traditional or competition style trials bike with a street style trials bike.
- Taking inspiration from the successful Varial bike range, which means many of the parts and featuresare well developed and extremely reliable.
- Easy to remove saddle & post adds to this bike's flexibility - leave in place for a more street influenced look, or remove for a more competition-styled ride.
- Suitable for adult beginner and advanced riders alike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial 24", 1045mm Wheelbase
- Forks: Jitsie Varial 400mm Alloy Disc
- Front hub: Jitsie Disc100
- Rear hub: Jitsie Disc116
- Front rim: Jitsie Front, 24" 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie Rear, 24" 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad, 24 x 2.3"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad, 24 x 2.3"
- Front brake: Shimano MT400
- Rear brake: Shimano MT400
- Rotors: Shimano 180mm
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 170mm
- Freewheel: Jitsie 108.9, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Steel, 14t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy (Non-Drive) & Steel (Driveside) Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Platform.
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashring: Jitsie Full Bashring
- Saddle: Jitsie Pivotal Saddle
- Seatpost: Jitsie Pivotal Integrated Wedge Post
- Seat Clamp: n/a
- Headset: Jitsie Internal
- Stem: Jitsie Forged, 120mm x 35°
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Alloy, 15mm
- Grips: Jitsie Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Jitsie Hybrid Alloy Riser, 730mm Width x 100mm Rise
Geometry, As Measured By Jitsie:
Chainstay Length: 370mm
BB Rise: +50mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Weight: 9.52kg (including pedals & saddle)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.