- All the attention to detail of the previous model, but with a few tweaks to the frame construction and geometry and a fresh colour!
- Revised seat stay-to-seat tube joining method and added support bridge between the seatstays increases stiffness and strength of this high-stress area.
- The middle of the frame is further stiffened by a a revised chain stay-to-bottom bracket joint, featuring an extra support gusset.
- Very slightly longer dropouts means you can now more easily use a 16 tooth sprocket on the rear if you desire. Simply use 2mm longer bolts in the chain tugs!
- Hope hubs and brakes for maximum dependability in the areas you most want it!
- We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct model disc brake option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose not routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Arcade 2017, Mirror Red
- Forks: Inspired Arcade 2017, 15mm bolt through axle, Matte Black
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4, 32h, Black
- Cassette Lockring: Steel
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Black
- Front rim: Spank Spike Race 33, Matt Black
- Rear rim: Spank Spike Race 33, Matt Black
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB, Black
- Rim tape: Maxxis
- Front tyre: Continental MacAskill Air King 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Continental MacAskill Air King 24 x 2.4"
- Front brake: Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black, Now with kevlar hose
- Rear brake: Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black, Now with kevlar hose Please Note:
Using a rotor larger than 185mm will invalidate the frame's warranty.
- Now also available with Magura MT7 brakes (180mm) as an additional upgrade if you wish. This option is available to add once the bike is in your basket. Please note:
At present, the MT7 brakes supplied with these bikes have a reach adjuster that is operated using an allen key than an external dial.
- Cranks: Inspired Arcade V2, 2-piece steel, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade 22T, Matt Black
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 15T, Black
- Pedals: Inspired Arcade, Matt Black
- Bottom bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, Black
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Slim, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
Important note: a metal 27.2mm seat post (no shim) of minimum insertion depth 100mm - like the one supplied - must be used with this frame to preserve the warranty
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Headset: Inspired Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Matt Black
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On V2, Matt Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade High-Rise Riser, Matt Black
- Wheelbase: 995mm
- Chainstay: 365mm
- BB Rise: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- Reach (Centre of BB axle to top centre of head tube): 682mm
- 11.74kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.