The Arcade is back for 2022! Stock due by the end of May.
- The super sleek steel offering from Inspired!
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 3in / 1.60m and up.
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Building on the success of the previous Inspired Arcade bikes, and replacing the previous Console model in Inspired's line-up, the Inspired Arcade Pro!
- Subtle logos maintain the understated look the Arcade range has been known for.
- Revised seat stay-to-seat tube joining method and added support bridge between the seat stays increases stiffness and strength of this high-stress area.
- The middle of the frame is further stiffened by a revised chain stay-to-bottom bracket joint, featuring an extra support gusset.
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Arcade
- Forks: Inspired Arcade, 15mm Through Axle, Matte Black
- Front hub: Inspired Disc V2, 15mm Through Axle, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Inspired Disc V2, 135mm spaced, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Black
- Front rim: Inspired Pro V2
- Rear rim: Inspired Pro V2
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge, Black
- Rim tape: Rubber
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Magura MT4 brake option.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Inspired Arcade V2 crankset, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade 22T, Matt Black
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T Freewheel, 72-Click
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform
- Bottom bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, Black
- Saddle: Inspired Integral, Black
- Seatpost: Integrated into saddle
Important note: a metal 27.2mm seat post (no shim) of minimum insertion depth 100mm - like the one supplied - must be used with this frame to preserve the warranty
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Headset: Inspired Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Matt Black
- Grips: Lizard Skins Danny MacAskill Single Compound
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser
- Wheelbase: 992mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Rise: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 682mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.