- Super stiff & strong rims from Spank!
- Available in: 32h only
- The Subrosa Spike Race 33 rim is the latest lightweight, super stiff 24" rim from Spank - as used by Danny MacAskill
and Ali C
- The Spike Race rims features a 3mm wider profile than the Subrosa Evo rims, a slightly different extrusion and Spank's latest 'BeadBite' system.
- Constructed from Spank's 'Dynamal' alloy to give the optimum strength to weight ratio.
- Spank's patented 'Ooh-Bah' rim extrusion is the key to the stiffness and strength of the Subrosa rim - the rim features a convex inner wall rather than the flat or concave wall found on other rims.
- Rather than being pinned like traditional rims, the Subrosa Evo rims are sleeved. The rim is connected and held together by an alloy sleeve rather than being welded or pinned, thus minimising any possible stress risers in this area.
- 'BeadBite' system features a ridged area near the rim sidewall, helping to keep the tyre seated firmly.
- To help make seating your tyre a little easier, we recommend using a narrower rim tape such as the TartyBikes Rubber Rim Tape
to avoid your tyre coming into contact with the edge of the rim tape.
- 33mm wide to give a good compromise of width for tyre stability, but a low overall weight.
- Tough anodised black finish with three laser etched Spank logos on each side of the rim.
- Available in 32h drilling only.
- Weight: 428.6g - 44.9g lighter than the Subrosa Evo rims!
- ERD: 480mm (Has 476.5 on rim graphic, Actually measures at 480mm for building)