- Perfect for riders from 4ft 7in/1.40m - 5ft 3in/1.60m!
- Super high quality parts kit, ideal for riders looking to push their limits.
- New from Inspired, the Flow XP 22"!
- Building on the popularity of both the Flow 22" and the Flow XP 24", the Flow XP 22" uses the Flow 22" platform to offer a higher performance parts kit for those riders looking to push their limits on this new breed of bike.
- Carrying on the legacy of the Flow range - providing a top quality bike, ideal for beginners or more advanced riders alike.
- Suitable for riders from approx. 140cm to 160cm (4ft7" to 5ft3"), but capable of being used by slightly taller riders with higher rise bars and/or a longer stem.
- Only available in the colour shown in the photographs.
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
- Upgrades from the Flow 22":
Inspired Pro Crankset and Pedals, Inspired Pro Riser Bars and Lizard Skins Danny MacAskill grips.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 22".
- Forks: Inspired Flow, Alloy.
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Rear Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Flow Custom
- Front rim: Inspired Flow, 22", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Flow, 22", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Kenda
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Inspired Street 22 x 2.3"
- Rear tyre: Inspired Street 22 x 2.3"
The bike is shown with Magura MT7 HC3 brakes fitted, but is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. Please note that the brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Inspired Pro Crankset, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Inspired 22T
- Bashring: Integrated
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72-click
- Pedals: Inspired Pro Composite, Black
- Bottom bracket: Inspired Pro 24mm, Black
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8" Internal, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 31.8mm 4-bolt front clamp, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: LizardSkins MacAskill Single Compound, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro Risers, Black, 31.8mm clamp
- Wheelbase: 905mm
- Chainstay: 337mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 605mm
- Weight. 11.16kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.