- Perfect for kids from 4ft/1.20m - 5ft/1.50m!
- The ideal street trials bike for young riders.
- Supplied with V-Brakes as standard, disc upgrade available at checkout!
- Designed with younger riders in mind, the Inspired Flow 20" bike shares all the same great features of Inspired's adult bike range, but with proportions and geometry suitable for younger/smaller riders (from approximately 1.20m/4ft to 1.50m/5ft).
Frame and Forks
- Super high quality, robust bike from Inspired, at a new more attainable price point!
- Building on the success of previous generation Flows, but with more focused geometry and a revised price.
- Now featuring disc mounts on the hubs and frame/forks!
- Only available in the colours shown in the photographs.
- Supplied with V-Brakes as standard, but disc brake upgrades are available at checkout.
- Frame: Inspired Flow 20"
- Forks: Inspired Flow, Steel
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Rear Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Flow Custom
- Front rim: Inspired Flow, 20", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Flow, 20", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Kenda
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125"
- Front brake: Tektro V-Brake
- Rear brake: Tektro V-Brake
- Disc brake upgrades are available at checkout!
- Cranks: Trialtech 4-Arm, Square Taper, 170mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Inspired 24T 4-Arm
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8", Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 4-bolt front clamp, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: 6061 Alloy Riser, Black
- Wheelbase: 850mm
- Chainstay length: 320mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB to centre top of head tube: 565mm
- 10.15kg including pedals
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.