- Based around the fantastic Fourplay frame kit!
- Features include through axles and Post Mount brake mounts.
- Great value for money spec, with a high level of performance.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 1in / 1.55m and up.
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Super high quality complete bike from Inspired, based around the brand new version of the Fourplay frame and fork!
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
- New, high quality 6066 aluminium tube set includes double butted top and down tubes to save weight.
- Forged dropouts taken from the Skye now feature a built-in Post Mount disc mount (in 180mm position) as well as a 12mm rear through axle!
- Rear through axle and the unique chain tensioner mounting point design allows the rear wheel to be removed without having to loosen the tensioner first. The tensioner also only has a cage on one side, meaning the chain can be put on and taken off without having to split and rejoin it!
- New headtube design now uses an Internal headset, with a 1.5" lower cup allowing the use of a tapered steerer tube fork.
- Revised toptube and seatstay joints for improved strength.
- Brand new tapered fork steerer tube is made from 7075 aluminium and is both lighter and stronger than previous models.
- Front 15mm and rear 12mm through axles greatly improve the stiffness and rigidity of the bike!
- Other improved features are dotted through the bike including higher quality hubs and improved Pro 24" rims.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay, 12mm through axle, Post Mount (180mm position)
- Forks: Inspired Fourplay Tapered, 15mm through axle, Post Mount (180mm position)
- Front Hub: Inspired Disc V2 Sealed, 15mm Through Axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Inspired Disc V2 Sealed, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Pro V2, 32h
- Rear Rim: Inspired Pro V2, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Stainless
- Rim Tapes: Trialtech, Black
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded Cheng Shin, this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Magura MT4 brake option. The brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Inspired Pro Crankset, 175mm, 24mm axle, Satin Black
- Bashring: Inspired Pro Integrated
- Chainring: Inspired, 22t
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport 16T 72-click Freewheel
- Pedals: Inspired Pro Composite
- Bottom Bracket: Inspired Sealed, 24mm Axle
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Padded
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Tapered (1 1/8" Internal Upper, External 1.5" Standard Lower)
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins Danny MacAskill Single Compound Rubber Grips, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro
Geometry (when measured with supplied 410 x 25mm forks):
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay length: 362mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
- 11.06kg (including pedals, with Magura MT4 Brakes)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.