- Top of the range competition bike!
- Unique, innovative design.
- Super stiff yet super light carbon fibre frame.
- Brand new from Clean, the top-of-the-range K1 20" bike!
- Innovative carbon fibre frame and fork make this bike incredibly light but also incredibly strong - to date, none of the Clean team have broken theirs despite using them for a long time!
- Ridden to World Cup and World Championship success by Abel Mustieles!
- Contains features such as unique integrated brake mounts, internal hose routing, an integrated tensioner, press fit PF30 crankset, tapered headtube and more.
- A step forward for competition trials bikes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean K1 20", Disc Only - Post Mount
- Forks: Clean Carbon 20" - Post Mount or HS33
- Front Hub: Clean 100D, Sealed, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean 116D, Sealed, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge Steel
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 19" x 2.6"
- Front Brake: Clean T13 V3 Lever with Magura HS33 Cylinders
- Rear Brake: Hope Trial Zone
- Front Brake Pads: Clean Clear
- Rear Rotor: Clean RS Rear, 160mm, including Clean Rotor Guard
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 160mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 135 click
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Sprung Tensioner
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Alloy 12t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean PF30
- Bashplate: Clean Light 2-Piece 4-Bolt - please note:
due to the spacing of the bashplates, only
the Clean 2-piece bashplate can be used.
- Handlebar: Clean Carbon 103.12.9
- Stem: Forged, 145mm x 25°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacer: 5mm carbon fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 6.840kg
Geometry, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 87mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 610mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.