- The highest spec production bike in the world!
- Through axles, press-fit BB, tapered head tube, carbon fibre frame, fork and bar - the works!
- Unique components include the 2021 Clean Combo bar/stem setup.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft / 1.50m and up.
- New from Clean, their highest performance trials bike ever - the K1.2 20" World Cup Edition!
- Innovative carbon fibre frame and fork make this bike incredibly light but also incredibly strong - to date, none of the Clean team have broken theirs despite using them for a long time!
- Now updated to feature an integrated head tube as well as through axles front and rear!
- Ridden to World Cup and World Championship success by Dominik Oswald!
- Now featuring Clean's unique Combo integrated bar and stem - a lightweight carbon fibre bar/stem combo that comes with shims to allow you to adjust the angle of it to customise the fit of the bike.
- Contains features such as unique integrated brake mounts, internal hose routing, an integrated tensioner, press fit PF30 crankset, tapered headtube and more.
- New for the World Cup Edition, chrome-effect graphics look great.
- A step forward for competition trials bikes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean K1.2 20", Disc Only - Post Mount
- Forks: Clean Carbon 20" - Post Mount and 4-Bolt
- Front Hub: Clean Through Axle, Sealed, 28h, 12mm x 104mm
- Rear Hub: Clean Through Axle, Sealed, 32h, 12mm x 120mm
- Front Rim: Clean Pro, 28h - new for the World Cup Edition
- Rear Rim: Clean Pro, 32h - new for the World Cup Edition
- Spokes: Aero Light Spokes - new for the World Cup Edition
- Nipples: Sapim, Alloy
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Clean Koala, 20"
- Rear Tyre: Clean Koala, 19"
- Front Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rear Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone - with custom brake hose routing, performed by us!
- Brake Rotors: Clean RS
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 160mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 135 click
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chain Tensioner: Clean X2 Sprung Tensioner with 10T Alloy Jockey Wheels
- Rear Sprocket: Clean 12t
- Pedals: Clean Single Cage
- Bottom Bracket: Clean PF30
- Bashplate: Clean Light 2-Piece 4-Bolt - please note:
due to the spacing of the bashplates, only
the Clean 2-piece bashplate can be used.
- Handlebar: Clean Combo, Carbon Fibre - new for the World Cup Edition
- Stem: Clean Combo, Carbon Fibre - new for the World Cup Edition
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacer: Carbon Fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 7.200kg (complete with pedals)
Geometry, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 87mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 610mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.