- Innovative pinned bar clamp!
- Integrated headset preload top cap.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- New from Clean, their Pro Forged Stem!
- Tested for over a year by the Clean team, including multiple World Champion Abel Mustieles.
- Forged design is stronger than conventional welded stems.
- Oversized 31.8mm clamp diameter to fit oversized handlebars and designed for use on 20", 24" and 26" wheeled bikes.
- Two bolt bar clamp system uses a stainless steel pin through the lower clamp section, using two M6 x 18 bolts on the top of the clamps to hold your bars in place.
- Rounded bar clamp profile helps reduce injuries when committing to big moves to front!
- Textured finish inside the bar clamp area gives better grip.
- Unique to the Clean Pro stem, the headset preload cap is integrated into the stem body! Please note: this is simply there to preload your headset bearings. Over-tightening your preload bolt will cause the stem to break, which is not covered under warranty.
- Includes bolt to pre-load your headset.
- Requires top of steerer tube to be cut flat
, internal stack height is 33mm.
- Black anodised finish with stylish laser etched graphics.
- Available in a range of modern geometries.
- 27.8° rise with 130.6mm, 141.6mm, 152.6mm and 163.6mm lengths available.
- Steerer bolts: M6 x 18. Bar clamp bolts: M6 x 18.
- Weights - 130.6: 241.1g, 141.6: 244.7g, 152.6: 247.8g, 163.6: 246.2g
- Clamp height - 33mm (flat steerer tube cut required)
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm