- Ultra-wide trials specific lightweight rim by Belgian brand Jitsie.
- Based upon a proven design.
- 48mm wide profile gives un-paralleled anti-roll performance, even at the lowest of pressures.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- Single wall extrusion with custom shaped holes provides substantial weight saving.
- 'H' rim profile gives improved strength and stiffness for the rim sidewalls. Please note
: Due to the profile of these rims, the 'shoulder' near the spoke holes can make spoke key access difficult. Technically 12mm nipples are perfectly compatible, but we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm long nipples if available. Packs of nipples are available separately in our Spoke Nipples
- Machined sidewalls offer improved braking performance.
- Available in 32h only, in Black. All rims feature some small scuffs/marks on the sidewalls
- Weight: 376g
- ERD: 374mm, spoke hole offset 11mm (for spoke calculation subtract 11mm from hub offsets).