This is not a product you can purchase! It is just a guide for how to go about buying a custom built wheel.
If you would like to pay for a wheel build, please click here.
- A guide for purchasing custom built wheels from us!
- This is not a product.
We have a range of ready-built wheels listed, but the beauty of a custom wheelbuild is that you can have exactly the parts you would like! Please read on for details of how to order a custom built wheel.
1. Select the hub you would like. Make sure it is the correct width and axle type for your frame / fork, and has a disc mount if you are using disc brakes. We are of course on hand to help with selection if you are unsure.
2. Choose a rim with the same number of spoke holes as the hub. Generally, heavier rims are more durable, and don't forget to take into considering the width of the rim especially when using rim brakes.
3. We have various spokes available depending on which wheel size you are looking to build, and these are often available in a couple of different colours too. Click here
to see them all. Don't worry about specifying which parts the spokes are for, we'll work it out!
4. Add a wheelbuild
(click to open in a new tab) to your basket, so the wheel comes ready assembled.
5. To add a splash of colour and / or save some weight, why not consider some aluminium spoke nipples? Click here
for our range.
Is there anything else you need such as a rim tape, new inner tube or tyre, or possibly a sprocket? Add these onto the order at the same time - they will go in the same box and usually not cost any extra for delivery.