- An incredible 690 engagement points!
- As used by trials superstars like Danny MacAskill, Duncan Shaw, John Langlois and Ben Travis.
- One of the highest quality hubs on the market.
- One of the finest quality hubs in the world, the Industry Nine Hydra Classic Single Speed 6B Rear!
- Ridden by some of the best riders in the business, including Danny MacAskill, Duncan Shaw, John Langlois and Ben Travis.
- Designed and tested over a 2-and-a-half-year period, building on their previous high engagement Torch rear hub.
- Manufactured in-house at Industry Nine's production facility in the Asheville, North Carolina.
- All aluminium parts are machined from 7075-T6 aluminium alloy for maximum strength and durability.
- An incredible 690
points of engagement!
- 6 individually sprung pawls feature phased engagement into a precisely machined 115-tooth ratchet ring.
- The pawls engage individually at first, but when torque is fully applied the remaining pawls engage to give solid engagement.
- Super high quality internals ensure that even with the high number of engagement points reliability isn't compromised.
- 7075-T6 aluminium alloy hub shell is reinforced at the drive ring area to increase strength.
- Upgraded Enduro stainless steel bearings keep the hub running smoothly even in the worst condition.
- 20mm long freehub body features Shimano HG splines and is intended for singlespeed use, and uses a conventional cassette lockring (available separately here
) and single speed spaces (also sold separately).
- Custom designed freehub body seal prevents dirt or water ingress into the drive mechanism while maintaining low drag.
- Tough aluminium axle has M10 threaded inserts in the end to accept large bolts (included in the price), featuring an 8mm allen key fitting to improve bolt head longevity and ensure your wheel stays put! The 12mm version differs slightly, having a plain 12mm hole through the hub for use with 12mm bolt through rear axles / frames only.
- Available in either 135mm x 12mm axle type (suitable for the Inspired Skye, 2020-and-onwards Inspired Fourplay and Hex bikes and the Crewkerz Guilty) or 135mm x 10mm bolt-in axle type (suitable for pre-2020 Inspired Fourplay and Hex bikes, as well as the Inspired Arcade and Flow bikes).
- 6 bolt International Standard disc mount is compatible with all 6-bolt disc brake rotors.
- Simple, straight-forward design choices mean the hub can be easily stripped and serviced with no proprietary tools.
- In-house anodising means close control over the colour and quality, and is finished off with laser etched Industry Nine graphics.
- Only available in Black or Silver, 32h - not any of the other colours, drillings or styles at present.
- Weight - 135mm x 12mm: 288g
Non Drive Side
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Centre to Flange: 34mm
- Flange Diameter: 60mm
- Centre to Flange: 36mm