- An incredible 690 engagement points!
- As used by trials superstars like Danny MacAskill, Duncan Shaw, John Langlois and Ben Travis.
- One of the highest quality hubs on the market.
- One of the finest quality hubs in the world, the Industry Nine Hydra Classic Single Speed 6B Rear!
- Ridden by some of the best riders in the business, including Danny MacAskill, Duncan Shaw, John Langlois and Ben Travis.
- Designed and tested over a 2-and-a-half-year period, building on their previous high engagement Torch rear hub.
- Manufactured in-house at Industry Nine's production facility in the Asheville, North Carolina.
- All aluminium parts are machined from 7075-T6 aluminium alloy for maximum strength and durability.
- An incredible 690
points of engagement!
- 6 individually sprung pawls feature phased engagement into a precisely machined 115-tooth ratchet ring.
- The pawls engage individually at first, but when torque is fully applied the remaining pawls engage to give solid engagement.
- Super high quality internals ensure that even with the high number of engagement points reliability isn't compromised.
- 7075-T6 aluminium alloy hub shell is reinforced at the drive ring area to increase strength.
- Upgraded Enduro stainless steel bearings keep the hub running smoothly even in the worst conditions.
- 20mm long freehub body features Shimano HG splines and is intended for singlespeed use, and uses a conventional cassette lockring (available separately here
) and single speed spaces (also sold separately).
- Custom designed freehub body seal prevents dirt or water ingress into the drive mechanism while maintaining low drag.
- Tough aluminium axle has M10 threaded inserts in the end to accept large bolts (included in the price), featuring a 6mm allen key fitting. Serrated washers are also included to ensure your wheel stays put! The 12mm version differs slightly, having a plain 12mm hole through the hub for use with 12mm bolt through rear axles / frames only.
- Available in either 135mm x 12mm axle type (suitable for the Inspired Skye, 2020-and-onwards Inspired Fourplay and Hex bikes and the Crewkerz Guilty) or 135mm x 10mm bolt-in axle type (suitable for pre-2020 Inspired Fourplay and Hex bikes, as well as the Inspired Arcade and Flow bikes).
- 6 bolt International Standard disc mount is compatible with all 6-bolt disc brake rotors.
- Simple, straight-forward design choices mean the hub can be easily stripped and serviced with no proprietary tools.
- In-house anodising means close control over the colour and quality, and is finished off with laser etched Industry Nine graphics.
- Only available in Black or Silver, 32h - not any of the other colours, drillings or styles at present.
- Weight - 135mm x 12mm: 288g / 135mm x 10mm (including bolts and washers supplied): 370g
Non Drive Side
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Centre to Flange: 34mm
- Flange Diameter: 60mm
- Centre to Flange: 36mm