- 100% exclusive design, high quality and lightweight rear non-disc hub from Trialtech.
- Fits nearly all 20" frames and most 24" and 26" frames, one exception being Ozonys frames with integrated tensioners.
- Perfect for use on 24" and 26" wheeled bikes, where the large drive side bolt helps resist the extra forces of larger wheels to prevent your wheel from shifting.
- 116mm spacing, which can be easily converted to 110mm spacing for use with snail cams by removing a 3mm spacer from each side of the hub.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Custom design, CNC machined 7075 aluminium shell and hollow axle.
- Unique axle bolt sizes - M10 on the drive side and M6 on the non drive side - add strength and clamping force where it's most important, ensuring your wheel stays tight!
- Wide flange spacing helps maximise wheel strength.
- Internally tapered hub shell improves stiffness by allowing the shell to be a larger diameter for the same weight.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help ensure the hub stays in place.
- Precision threaded 1.37" x 24 tpi section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Tough matte black anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Supplied with top grade zinc plated steel bolts (M10 x 30mm drive side, M6 x 30mm non-drive side) and low profile aluminium washers.
- Available in 32h only.
- Weight: 147g (plus bolts and washers at 39.2g a pair)
Non Drive Side:
- Flange Diameter: 40mm
- Centre to Flange: 45mm
- Flange Diameter: 45mm
- Centre to Flange: 31mm