- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminium.
- Drilled design saves even more weight in a crafty way! (15t model only.)
- Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits screw-on, fixed rear hubs.
- Extra wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub.
- Please note: Aluminium sprockets wear faster than traditional steel sprockets. They are recommended for competition use only, although can be used for street riding for riders who wish to save weight at the expense of longevity.
- Available in 14t (without holes) or 15t models.
- Weight: 16.0g (14t), 19.8g (15t).
Try-All Forward Rear 26"
TK Pads Reds
TartyBikes CNC Bashring
KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
Echo SL Titanium Caged
From £65.83 to £74.17
Save up to 11%