- Only compatible with Tripod Seatposts, such as the Inspired Tripod Post.
- Innovative system utilises two 'prongs' on the seat post slotting into two matching recesses on the saddle to ensure a strong, supportive fit, which is then held securely by a bolt (supplied with saddle) at the front of the post. This extra support across the seat pan makes them a stronger yet lighter alternative to traditional railed or Pivotal saddles. An angled shim (supplied with seat post) can then be used to tailor the angle of the seat to suit.
- Due to it not requiring rails or the larger Pivotal system on the underside of the saddle, it can be made much slimmer and lower profile, allowing the saddle to be positioned closer to the frame giving improved clearance.
- Slim, contoured seat pan is the ideal size to be as out of the way as possible but still be comfortable to sit on.
- Two different padding thicknesses - Slim (5mm foam thickness, 220mm length, 120mm width) version is ideal for those looking to keep weight to a minimum, whereas the Medium (10mm, 225mm length, 125mm width) version is more cushioned and slightly larger for riders trying tricks such as barspins.
- Kevlar cover is super tough and looks great.
- Weight - Slim: 186g. Medium: 204g.
Nukeproof Horizon Pro
Kenda Standard 24"
KMC Z510 HX, 1/8", Silver
KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
Hope Space Doctor Kit
Trialtech SL Carbon Headset Spacer
From £2.50 to £3.33
Trialtech Bleed Kit