- The compound has been developed and tweaked with the help of a diverse range of riders (including Lewis Greenhalgh, Kenny Belaey, Stan Shaw and Ali C) to provide awesome braking on all types of ground rim.
- Great sound, with sharp bite and tremendous hold, but still with a superb wear life.
- Aluminium backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings.
- Fitted to the brake cylinder using an O ring, this ensures a snug fit.
- Unique hand-assembled gluing method is more advanced than other alloy-backed pads.
Sharp light or medium grind, dry weather, slightly deeper grind for wet weather. A harsh grind in dry weather will wear the pads quickly.
Due to the very stiff backings, it is imperative that these pads are set up perfectly squarely.
KMC K710 Kool, 1/8''
Jitsie Disc Pads
Try-All Elite 26" Forxx
Jitsie Carbon Riser
#Hashtagg Rear 26"
Jitsie Dynamik Shinguards
#Hashtagg Carbon Riser
Coustellier HS33 Pads