- Blue pads are designed for medium (dry weather) to medium-harshly ground rims (wet weather), mounted in a super pimp CNC machined aluminium alloy backing manufactured by TNN Engineering of Australia.
- Both compounds have been developed and tweaked with the help of a diverse range of riders (including Lewis Greenhalgh, Kenny Belaey, Stan Shaw and Ali C) to provide awesome braking on all types of ground rim.
- Great sound, with sharp bite and tremendous hold, but still with a superb wear life.
- Aluminium backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings.
- Fitted to the brake cylinder using an O ring, this ensures a snug fit.
- Unique hand-assembled gluing method is more advanced than other alloy-backed pads.
Sharp light or medium grind, dry weather, slightly deeper grind for wet weather.
Due to the very stiff backings, it is imperative that these pads are set up perfectly squarely.
Racing Line Lever Blade
TartyBikes Bleed Hose
Try-All K2 Front 26"
Echo TR 116mm Axle
Try-All 'H' Non Disc Front
RockMan Radix V2