- The compound has been developed and tweaked with the help of a diverse range of riders (including Lewis Greenhalgh, Kenny Belaey, Stan Shaw and Ali C) to provide awesome braking on all types of ground rim.
- Great sound, with sharp bite and tremendous hold, but still with a superb wear life.
- Aluminium backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings.
- Fitted to the brake cylinder using an O ring, this ensures a snug fit.
- Unique hand-assembled gluing method is more advanced than other alloy-backed pads.
Sharp light or medium grind, dry weather, slightly deeper grind for wet weather. A harsh grind in dry weather will wear the pads quickly.
Due to the very stiff backings, it is imperative that these pads are set up perfectly squarely.
TartyBikes V2 Hoodie
Try-All Shift Front 26"
TNN Engineering Blue Refill
French ID T-Shirt
RockMan Pedal Bodies
Stan Titanium M6 Bolt
From £3.33 to £4.58