- The Spike Race rims features a 3mm wider profile than the Subrosa Evo rims, a slightly different extrusion and Spank's latest 'BeadBite' system.
- Constructed from Spank's 'Dynamal' alloy to give the optimum strength to weight ratio.
- Spank's patented 'Ooh-Bah' rim extrusion is the key to the stiffness and strength of the Subrosa rim - the rim features a convex inner wall rather than the flat or concave wall found on other rims.
- Rather than being pinned like traditional rims, the Subrosa Evo rims are sleeved. The rim is connected and held together by an alloy sleeve rather than being welded or pinned, thus minimising any possible stress risers in this area.
- 'BeadBite' system features a ridged area near the rim sidewall, helping to keep the tyre seated firmly.
- To help make seating your tyre a little easier, we recommend using a narrower rim tape such as the TartyBikes Rubber Rim Tape to avoid your tyre coming into contact with the edge of the rim tape.
- 33mm wide to give a good compromise of width for tyre stability, but a low overall weight.
- Tough anodised black finish with three laser etched Spank logos on each side of the rim.
- Available in 32h drilling only.
- Weight: 428.6g - 44.9g lighter than the Subrosa Evo rims!
- ERD: 477mm
Trialtech Alloy Headset Spacer
From £1.25 to £1.67
Jitsie Rubber Solution
KMC Split Link
From £2.08 to £2.50
Save up to 17%
Echo SL Platform 2016
Onza Kool Chain