Please note the 920 Disc / Disc is now supplied with Schwalbe Jumpin Jack Tyres front and rear. Please refer to product description for full specification. Product images for example only.
- Suitable for riders approximately 3ft 9in/1.15m - 5ft/1.50m tall.
- Available with a range of brake options!
- More images to follow!
- New from Jitsie, their range of Varial complete bikes!
- Developed with their entire team of riders to ensure they perform at the highest level, having already been ridden to victory at competitions around the world.
- Parts kits designed around Jitsie's popular aftermarket parts ensure good durability, weight and strength.
- Suitable for young riders, approximately 3ft 9in/1.15m - 5ft/1.50m tall.
- Please note: The spec is completely fixed at this price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial Kids 20"
- Forks: Jitsie Varial Alloy 20"
- Front hub: Jitsie HS100
- Rear hub: Jitsie HS116
- Front rim: Jitsie 20", 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie 20", 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Jumpin Jack, 20 x 2.1"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Jumpin Jack, 20 x 2.25"
- Front brake: Magura HS11 OR Shimano MT400 / 160mm Rotor
- Rear brake: Magura HS11 OR Shimano MT400 / 160mm Rotor
- Brake clamps: Magura HS33 4-Bolt
- Brake pads: Magura Black
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged
- Bottom bracket: ISIS, 123mm axle
- Freewheel: Jitsie 108.9, 16t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Steel, 13t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Caged, Black, or Echo TR Caged, Black. Please note, these are a huge upgrade over the plastic pedals supplied by Jitsie and other dealers.
- Bashplate: Jitsie Mini Bashplate
- Headset: Jitsie Internal
- Stem: Jitsie Forged, 120mm
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Alloy, 5mm
- Grips: Jitsie Rubber OR Foam, Black (stock varies)
- Handlebars: Jitsie Alloy Riser, 640mm Width x 80mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +55mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 535mm
- Bottom bracket height (centre of BB axle from the floor): 310mm
- Centre of end of handlebars to floor: 885mm
- Centre of bottom bracket axle to centre of handlebar / stem clamp: 665mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.