- Large range of sizes available!
- We can help work out the correct lengths you need!
- Spoke chart provided!
- Sapim Race double butted (2.0 - 1.8 - 2.0) spokes, available through Tarty Bikes for Tarty wheelbuilds or as separate sale items.
- Available in most common sizes for 26" wheels: we stock 250mm through to 274mm in 2mm increments, and they can be purchased either with or without 12mm Sapim Polyax Brass nipples (in case you wish to use alloy nipples).
- We specialise in trials bike wheels but can supply spokes for other disciplines, however please be aware we may not stock the complete range of lengths for other applications, meaning we may have to supply spokes for 2x or 4x lacing rather than the 'regular' 3x.
- Possibly the finest stainless steel spokes available anywhere.
- Double Butted spokes build more durable wheels than cheaper plain gauge. Why? The spokes can flex in the centre, rather than transferring the load to the head, which is where spokes are more prone to breaking.
- Butting also makes the spokes lighter.
- Sapim sponsor Kenny Belaey: 6x World Champion, World Cup winner, European Champion and 8x Belgian Champion.
- Price is for 32 or 36 silver spokes, depending on how many you require.
When ordering spokes separately (not as part of a wheelbuild), these will be supplied taped up into bundles with the length of the spokes clearly labelled.
Your receipt, which will either be in the documents enclosed wallet on the front of your parcel or inside the jiffy bag, will also have a spoke length information chart stapled to it.
This spoke chart will detail which length spokes are to be used where (front, rear, drive side or disc side) and which lacing pattern is to be used.
If you do not understand this information, we strongly recommend taking your items to a wheelbuilder for lacing. Please do not contact us asking for spoke information after your order has been delivered, everything you need to know is detailed on this sheet.
If you intend to provide your own spoke lengths then please ensure you measure your current spokes correctly. Please see this photo for more info.
If you know which lengths you need, please add this to the notes field when you check out.
If you are unsure what length spokes you need, then please write in the notes field which exact rim and hub you are using (brand, model, year if possible), whether the wheel is front or rear (or a pair if you have ordered 2 quantity of spokes), and number of spoke holes (28h/32h/36h). We will then work out the lengths for you - simple!
Please make sure you supply the above information or it may result in a delay with your order!
To ensure the notes come through correctly, please do not use special characters such as ", this truncates the notes field and we will need to contact you to confirm the rest of the notes.
***Please note that spokes cannot be returned once they have been laced into a wheel.***