- The latest version of Inspired's legendary Fourplay Team bike!
- Top spec including Hope Pro 4 hubs, GX Eagle DUB cranks and Continental tyres.
- New for 2020 - 20mm front and 12mm rear through axles, Post Mount disc mounts and more!
- Super high quality complete bike from Inspired, based around the brand new version of the Fourplay frame and fork!
- New, high quality 6066 aluminium tube set includes double butted top and down tubes to save weight.
- Completely re-designed dropout is forged from high grade aluminium, as featured on the Skye Team V3 frame.
- Now featuring 12mm rear through axle, as well as 180mm position Post Mount disc mount.
- Brand new chain tensioner and mounting point design allows the rear wheel to be removed without having to loosen the tensioner first. The tensioner also only has a cage on one side, meaning the chain can be put on and taken off without having to split and rejoin it!
- New headtube design now uses an Internal headset, with a 1.5" lower cup allowing the use of a tapered steerer tube fork.
- Revised toptube and seatstay joints for improved strength.
- Hope Pro 4 hubs offer rock solid, silky smooth, dependable rolling and drive, and the rear is the latest generation Trials/SS model, offering 88 engagements per revolution! (This works out at 121 engagements per crank revolution with the featured 22:16 gear ratio.)
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brakes with 180mm Trial Zone V2 rotors offer incredible braking power with independent bite point and reach adjustment. Magura MT7 Upgrade is available at Checkout.
- Brand new tapered fork steerer tube is made from 7075 aluminium and is both lighter and stronger than previous models.
- A change from the previous Fourplay fork sees the use of a 20mm through axle, creating a stronger, stiffer front end!
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose not routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 2020, 12mm through axle, Post Mount disc mount
- Forks: Inspired Tapered Fourplay 2020, 20mm through axle, Post Mount disc mount
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4, 32h
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Team V2, 32h
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team V2, 32h
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Rim Tapes: Trialtech, Black
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded Cheng Shin, this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Tyres: Continental Danny MacAskill Air King, 24 x 2.4"
- Brakes: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rotors: Hope Trial Zone V2, 180mm
- Now also available with Magura MT7 brakes (180mm) as an additional upgrade if you wish. This option is available to add once the bike is in your basket.
- Cranks: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, 175mm
- Bashring: Inspired Truvativ Integrated Bashring/Chainring V2
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport 16T
- Pedals: Inspired Team V2 Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP DUB
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: LizardSkins Danny MacAskill Lock-Ons
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade Riser
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay length: 362mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Reach from centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
- 10.52kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.