- Suitable for all levels of rider.
- Upgrades over the Flow Plus include Continental tyres, Inspired Pro parts and SRAM crankset!
- Limited edition metallic green finish.
- New from Inspired, the Flow XP!
- Designed to bridge the gap between the Flow Plus and the Fourplay Pro, the Flow XP uses the same frame and fork as the Flow Plus but with an upgraded parts kit - and one-off colour.
- Carrying on the legacy of the Flow range - providing a top quality bike, ideal for beginners or more advanced riders alike.
- Only available in the colour shown in the photographs.
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
- Upgrades from the Flow Plus:
Continental MacAskill Air King tyres, Inspired Pro V2 Rims, Inspired Pro Risers, SRAM GXP Crankset, LizardSkins Danny MacAskill Single Compound Grips.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24".
- Forks: Inspired Flow, Alloy.
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Rear Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Flow Custom
- Front rim: Inspired Pro V2, 24", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Pro V2, 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Kenda
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Continental MacAskill 'Reflex' Edition 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Continental MacAskill 'Reflex' Edition 24 x 2.4"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. Please note that the brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: SRAM GX GXP, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Inspired Truvativ Integrated 22T Bashring
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72-click
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform
- Bottom bracket: SRAM GXP
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8" Internal, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 31.8mm 4-bolt front clamp, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: LizardSkins MacAskill Single Compound, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Pro Risers, Black, 31.8mm clamp
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
- Weight. 11.02kg (Including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.