- Price includes spoke length calculation, be sure to include your complete wheel info.
- Spoke chart provided!
- Large range of sizes available!
- Halo Plain Gauge spokes, available through Tarty Bikes for Tarty wheelbuilds or as separate sale items.
- Available in most common sizes for 24" wheels.
- Supplied with black brass nipples.
- Price is for 36 spokes and nipples. We only sell these as complete sets. If you are breaking individual spokes then it means they are all towards the end of their life and it is false economy just to replace a handful. Please do not be offended if you request purchase of individual spokes and we refuse to do this.
When ordering spokes separately (not as part of a wheelbuild), these will be supplied taped up into bundles with the length of the spokes clearly labelled.
Your receipt which is usually inside the parcel will also have a spoke length information chart stapled to it.
This spoke chart will detail which length spokes are to be used where (front, rear, drive side or disc side) and which lacing pattern is to be used.
If you do not understand this information, we strongly recommend taking your items to a wheelbuilder for lacing. Please do not contact us asking for spoke information after your order has been delivered, everything you need to know is detailed on this sheet.
If you intend to provide your own spoke lengths then please ensure you measure your current spokes correctly. Please see this photo for more info.
If you know which lengths you need, please add this to the notes field when you check out.
If you are unsure what length spokes you need, then please write in the notes field which exact rim and hub you are using (brand, model, year if possible), whether the wheel is front or rear (or a pair if you have ordered 2 quantity of spokes), and number of spoke holes (28h/32h/36h). We will then work out the lengths for you - simple!
Please make sure you supply the above information or it may result in a delay with your order!
To ensure the notes come through correctly, please do not use special characters such as ", this truncates the notes field and we will need to contact you to confirm the rest of the notes.
Please note that spokes cannot be returned once they have been laced into a wheel.