**Please note, this stem has been updated with new graphics. Pictures to follow as soon as possible!**
- Brand new from Crewkerz, their latest stem concept designed in conjunction with WAW and WPP - the RS stem!
- Tested and used by top riders such as our very own Jack Carthy.
- Designed with the intention of positioning your handlebars in the right area for most modern geometry bikes, but without the requirement for an extremely rolled forward bar angle.
- Forged construction means the ideal blend of strength to weight.
- 4 bolt split bar clamp helps keep your bars in place nice and securely.
- Sloped top of the stem helps give extra clearance at the steerer clamp area of the stem, although please note this stem requires the use of a flat cut steerer tube!
- Please note: for maximum support for your steerer, we highly recommend having 35-37mm of steerer tube available for the stem - this ensures that your steerer is supported by the 'ring' located on the top centre of the steerer clamp.
- Supplied top cap is flush with the top of the body, giving the stem a clean look.
- Top cap also comes with a steel M6 x 45 bolt.
- Supplied with a 20mm spacer for use on top of the stem, allowing you to experiment with your stem positioning/height before committing to trimming your steerer tube down.
- All versions are 15° rise (please note the graphic on the stem states 20°).
- Weight - 135mm: 224.1g. 145mm: 226.2g. 155mm: 228.1g. 165mm: 228.5g. Top cap and bolt: 22.0g. Optional spacer: 5.5g.
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm