- New free hub from Comas to fit 120 spaced frames using 12mm through axles!
- Trials specific hub with 162 engagements!
- Ideal upgrade for Clean X3 and K1.2 riders!
- To fit 120mm x 12mm through axle frames only.
- New from Spanish trials giants, Comas, their eagerly anticipated Race rear hub designed specifically for trials!
- Using a brand-new design developed by Comas, the Race rear hub features a ratchet and pawl free hub, instead of a fixed screw on thread, to provide less rolling resistance than a free wheel, with easier maintenance to meet the performance demands of the the world's best riders.
- Supplied with x1 4mm spacer and x1 3mm spacer. Hub OLD with no spacers is 113mm. Using both spacers supplied gives an OLD of 120mm. We recommend running the silver spacer on the disc side and the black on the drive side, but they can be run the other way around if needed, or both on one side. Your wheel will need to be dished according to which side you decide to run the spacers or disc protector.
- For use with a disc protector, the Clean X3 disc protector
is required. This is fitted on the disc side with no spacer, and no spacer on the drive side.
- Free hub gives 162 engagement points for a complete crank rotation based on an 18:12 gear ratio, using 6 pawls that engage in groups of two on a 54 tooth ratchet ring.
- Free hub uses a standard HG spline design. We recommend using Comas own alloy HG splined sprockets designed specifically for this hub. 12T sprockets are available here.
15T sprockets are available here.
- Each pawl has a 'double-edged tooth' design minimising the risk of skipping and ensuring solid engagement under load.
- Hub body machined from a single 7075-T6 aluminium billet, with drilled disc side flange holes, and recesses machined into the drive side of the hub body to save weight.
- Saw tooth hub flanges remove excess material without reducing strength.
- Single rubber free hub seal helps keep out dust and moisture. This is a basic seal designed for minimum drag.
- Standard 6-bolt IS rotor mount.
- 32 spoke hole only.
- Both hub variations supplied with lockring. Sprockets sold separately.
- Weight: Hub and lockring with x1 4mm and x1 3mm spacers: 299g
Non Drive Side:
- Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Centre to Flange: 26.5mm
- Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Centre to Flange: 25.5mm