New from torque wrench from XTools!
- Ideal for correctly maintaining your bike, this XTools Torque Wrench allows you to tighten most of the bolts around your bike to the correct torque.
- Great for avoiding stripping threads or damaging bolts.
- Made from high quality steel to give maximum durability.
- 1/4" drive head is compatible with a wide range of bits ranging from T25 Torx Keys (perfect for disc rotor bolts) to Imperial and Metric Allen Keys, as well as traditional sockets.
- Precise analogue adjustment from 2-24N/m, when used in a clockwise direction (suitable for almost all applications).
- Complete with tough storage case, conversion table and instruction sheet.
- Sold as the Torque Wrench only, not supplied with any sockets/fittings (T25, 4mm Allen and 5mm Allen bits are available separately).