New superlight Titanium BB from Trialtech!
- Trialtech's SL Titanium ISIS BB, now with updated crank bolts!
- The Trialtech SL BB's axle is constructed from 6Al-4V Titanium to keep weight down whilst maintaining great strength and durability.
- M14 axle has a thicker wall than most competitors M15 axles, making it stronger and more durable.
- Internal butting on the axle also helps shave off excess grammes.
- Fitted with a lightweight 6061 aluminium shell and cups.
- Axle spacers are designed to be easily removable - allowing almost all 20-spline BB tools to fit easily - as well as sculpted to match the profile of the Trialtech SL ISIS Cranks.
- Full compliment sealed bearings offer improved static/dynamic load capacity and durability. Each bearing has a unique design allowing almost twice the number of balls as normal, thus twice the load capacity. In testing, these single row bearings out-lasted double bearing units seen on other similar bottom brackets while being lighter!
- The BB comes complete with Trialtech's custom CNC-machined alloy M14 crank bolts which are now slightly longer, allowing for a longer thread contact, and feature cool, laser-etched "SL" logos.
- To make fitting the BB as easy as possible, it is supplied with a sachet of anti-seize paste.
- The tough anodised silver finish is complimented nicely with black SL graphics to match the rest of the SL range.
- Only available in 68mm x 128mm.
- Weight: 180.0g (Plus crank bolts at 14.5g)
Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.