- New system ISIS Bottom Bracket from Echo. with 124mm axle.
- Uses press-fit bearings, like the Spanish BB system used in BMX.
- Uses a larger bearing than traditional ISIS BBs, making it spin smoother for longer.
- Only suitable for use with Echo, Adamant and Czar 24" frames, plus 2011 Echo and ZOO! trials frames with press in bearing system (without threads).
- Steel axle is tough and durable.
- Now supplied with tapered washers as found on splined Echo freewheel and crank systems.
- Comes complete with Black Echo SL Crank Bolts
, bearings, spacers and spindle.
- Complete weight including crank bolts: 267g (Steel)