New for 2013 from UK-based JAF Bikes, their stainless steel snail cams.
- Notched snails cams from new UK-based company JAF Bikes!
- Allows easy set-up up chain tension by simply turning the tensioner: the cam system gradually pushes your rear wheel backwards until the desired chain tension has been gained.
- Laser-cut here in the UK from high quality stainless steel.
- Micro-notched system provides quick, easy and secure adjustment for your chain.
- Holes cut out of the snail cams help reduce weight.
- Available with different sized axle drillings to cater for a variety of hubs - either 10mm (suitable for the majority of hubs on the market today), 12mm or 15mm.
- Supplied as a pair.
- Weight: 10mm - 20.6g; 12mm - 19.3g; 15mm - 16.4g