From top trials shoe manufacturer Ribo: the MTX!
- Based heavily on the Ribo Lite
shoe, the MTX features updated materials and a tweaked sole.
- Individually hand made in Spain, these shoes cannot be rivalled by any other in quality or workmanship.
- Synthetic upper to the shoe is more durable than before.
- Buckle-less design reduces weight and bulk while also increasing the flexibility and feel of the shoe. Removing the buckle has also made the shoe slimmer and much less easy to hit when in tight spaces.
- Low ankle allows for better flexibility and reduced weight.
- Lace system (laces supplied but not shown on photos for neatness) with velcro-fitting outer tongue allows a perfect fit and keeps all the fitting systems hidden away.
- 'Flat' toe helps to prevent it from being snagged/caught and improves gluing durability.
- Rounded rear of the sole improves the wear-life of the shoe by reducing the chances of it becoming caught or damaged when jumping backwards off your bike.
- Famous 'Davos' sole, made in Italy, offers great grip and lasts well.
- New yellow and black colouring looks great and stands out from the crowd!
- Comes as a pair, with a free Ribo carrying bag!
- Weight: 610g a pair
- Available in size 34 to 48 (Euro sizes), see the additional picture for sizing information.