- Casual looks, top quality performance!
- Durable yet grippy Marathon compound sole.
- Great Five Ten attention to detail.
Utility Ivy shoes marked (S/O) are Special Order. This is explained at the bottom of the product description.
- New for 2018, the Five Ten District shoes!
- Tested and developed with Five Ten's team, including trials rider Dominik Raab.
- Styling cues taken from the Danny MacAskill Signature Shoes give the shoe a casual look, matched with top performance.
- Marathon compound soles are more durable than the softer Stealth C1 rubber on the MacAskill shoes.
- All-new sole profile works well with platform or caged pedals, and allow more flexibility in the sole.
- Cushioned midsole provides impact absorption and support.
- A mix of leather and synthetic materials in the upper make them weather resistant and durable.
- Perforations in the upper layer of the shoe to make them more breathable.
- Skate shoe styling cues mean that this shoe looks great whether you're on or off the bike.
- Double stitching improves durability.
- Reflective tab on the rear of the shoe for improved visibility at night!
- Please note
: Only the Black colourway is held in stock unless otherwise noted. Utility Ivy colour is available via special order
(denoted by "Special Order", and will take an additional 5-7 working days
. Please specify in the notes field on your order which size you would like!
- Sizes range from UK6 to UK12.